Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chicken Tikka for Thanksgiving

I am back from India! After a short flight to Chicago and then a 14 hour flight to Delhi, I arrived in India the day before Thanksgiving. On Thursday morning, a small group of us met at 1:00 a.m. (yes - 1:00 a.m.) and took a 5 hour bus ride to Agra for a visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, lunch and shopping. 

After touring and shopping in New Delhi for a few days, I went to Mumbai and took in the 90 degree weather! The week was a bit of a whirlwind, but full of fun people and great memories. Now I am back and the holidays are in full swing! In a rush to catch up, the first thing I did this weekend was buy a potted evergreen and some decorations.
Vance surprised me with an "our first Christmas" ornament which is now proudly displayed on our little tree. Christmas cards are purchased, tree is done, next up is a wreath for the front door and table center piece. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment