Sunday, February 12, 2012

pretty things

As I think I've mentioned (via blog) before, Vance and I are making a more concerted effort to save money. I have been couponing (that is a whole other blog issue) and searching for sales for the past few months. Quite a frugal start to 2012! That being said I am still me and I still get the shopping bug rather frequently. A few pretty (and inexpensive/silly) things I am into right now...

via Bloomingdale's - I have been looking an owl ring for months! Random, I know.

Totally faux rose gold watch from NY & Co. - haven't gone here in years but I love this 
chunky watch for an amazingly low price no less!


Gwen Boot by Diane Von Furstenberg from Neiman Marcus. I found these online this week and got them for OVER 50% off!

Back to Breakfast in Bed on the Soapnet - I love weekend mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment